MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my Rover 200 Body Kit..

The kit has already been fitted to a car, so all holes and fixtures etc have been made, so ANYONE can easily fit this to their car as it uses all the original bumper fixtures - a simple, straight swap for standard bumpers!

The kit is painted in Rover Tahiti Blue (Paint code JRJ)

There are a few scuffy on the underneath of the front bumper (not really noticeable)

And a scratch where the kit fits onto the back however the lights cover this up so is not really noticeable.

Could easily be resprayed if you need a different colour just requires rubbing down and respraying!

Looking for £100 for the front and back bumpers (im keeping the side skirts on the car)

I would prefer collection however I could post at buyers expense and at buyers risk!

PM ME if interested!

Thanks

·
Registered
348 Posts
was the paint sprayed on with cans or done by a sprayer ? and where you located ? i know it says essex on your thing but i could of sworn it said you was near me at one point ? or am i going mad !!??

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok im going mad then lol would you sell just the back bumper if so how much including postage ? also whats the postage for your mgzr 160 suspension ? i thought ill ask on this thread instead of writing two seperate posts .
Im guessing about £20 each for postage, as the struts are quite heavy and the bumper is very big,

Id sell the bumper for £50 plus postage?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts