MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure where to post ... I saw some stickers on a 600, I got a 416 and want some!!!!!!

Rhonda type R <-- a rip of the honda ones ........ I want but I cannot find anybody know ?

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
18,048 Posts
If you have a Rover 400 (95-99) like it says under your name, then you dont have a Honda engine :err:

edit: unless you were actually from the Rhondda in Wales, in which case that would make sense :lol:

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do
she is the auto hence my eagerness to point it out hehehe

btw I love the k just as much - its sportier than honda auto needed comfort though

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Everybody does as soon after they went to the cvt bolted onto a k didnt they?

NOT keen on that atall - seems to be the devils work having no torque converter and associated issues with knackering the clutches in traffic

Cant wait to get stainless downpipes under the bonnet, nice backbox -- ahhh so many things so little time(and money lol) can anyone recommend a nice backbox thatll let you hear it change gear at low revs but shut up going down the motorway ?

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well I'm gonna cry then!! No stickers either pffft..

nah I mean something that makes it sound a tad louder just not deafening. I really like the sound of autos on a 6 cylinder or 8 but wallet isnt gonna stretch soo 4 it has to be

·
Registered
17,936 Posts
well I'm gonna cry then!! No stickers either pffft..

nah I mean something that makes it sound a tad louder just not deafening. I really like the sound of autos on a 6 cylinder or 8 but wallet isnt gonna stretch soo 4 it has to be
Look for a Janspeed Exhaust for a ZS 120. That'll give you the noise you're after. Only get the backbox. If you go cat back it'll get quite loud.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts