MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
mg_zt_t
21,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These four MG ZT refurbished 18" Hairpin Alloy Wheels were originally on my 03 ZT 1.8T saloon which is currently SORN tucked away in a garage resting on four Space Saver Wheels. Not used on a car since refurbishing by Powder Coating process. I will remove and rebuild that car's problem engine but have decided not to complete that project car but use it as a pool of spares to sustain the three other ZT 1.8Ts in the family. Cannot save 'em all unfortunately. So these fine wheels are surplus. They all have new NEXEN 225/45 18 Tyres on them. Those alone cost £300+ balanced and fitted. The various images show how nice they are. So if your car will need some tyres for the upcoming MoT, here is an opportunity to solve that and at the same time give the car's wheels a nice cosmetic upgrade. Sell old wheels to offset cost. For sale here @ £475 or near offer for the set of four. Buyer to collect from Gloucester GL4 area ~ two miles south of City Centre. I will not courier/ship them because I did that with some nice Vitesse 17" Wheels back in June and all four were cosmetically damaged by heavy handling whilst in courier transit. Since refurbished again and sold.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts