Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrite guys. I have a 1995 214 SEi wedge.
Yesterday i changed the metal coolant pipe that runs from thermostat housing around the back of the block to a rubber hose coming from bottom of rad. My question is i suspect I have an air lock so whats the best way to fill/bleed it all??
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.