MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey peeps,

i have a 200VI currently lowered 20mm on PI springs but i want to upgrade and go slightly lower still, i was thinking of maybe going for some of the avo springs that are available for the zr that lower 35mm but i have no idea of price or if they are even any good :minxy:

any recomendations????

i don't have a massive budget so coilovers are out of the question :(

simon :beer:

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmm looking more like that for me then, my vi has the same suspension set up as the zr's too so it also sit's 20mm lower than a std 216 for example :hyper:

·
Registered
mini_the_real_one
11,237 Posts
you can get Koni set ups for cheaper than £350, i've heard around the £280 mark at the moment. They're the best set up for the money IMO. I love the Koni yellows on mine, makes driving so much better :)

·
Registered
mg_zr
126 Posts
Just been on larkspeed website see they got a good deal for the koni sport adjustable suspension for £350 sounds good to me

Does anyone know where i could get these fitted for a reasonable price in and around folkestone/ashford area.

I would usually do it myself but suspension don't know if its gonna be a step to far for me to do or not.

·
Registered
other_rover
2,435 Posts
Steve220 said:
you can get Koni set ups for cheaper than £350, i've heard around the £280 mark at the moment. They're the best set up for the money IMO. I love the Koni yellows on mine, makes driving so much better :)
You can get the red type for around £280 but not the adjustable yellow type ones.

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
unfortunatly i just can't justify spending that sort of money on new shockers when the ones on my car have only done 3k aparently, accroding to the recipt i have ere for some new ones that is

simon :beer:

think i have set myself onthe AVO's now like :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.