MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
42,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i ahev indeed been away for a while. simple reason being. my dog died a few days ago. and i havent been in any state of mind to want to be on here or near a pc for any reasons other than having to do work. work kindly gave me a couple of days off to gather my thoughts and am now starting to get over the grief and severe depression i have felt over the last few days, but i will be back to full strength as soon as i can be bothered to.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
jeez Deano, really, really sorry to hear that mate. Being a dog lover I know how the loss can affect you. Just try and look at what a great life you gave one lucky dog. Damn, I'm wheeling up now...........:(

·
In the Garage
MG TF
33,291 Posts
My thoughts are with you Deano, I know what its like to lose a faithful friend and its not easy.

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
Really sorry to hear that, Deano.
It's awful when you lose pets.. they're part of the family, after all :grouphug:

·
Registered
17,936 Posts
Its horrible losing a pet. They have unconditional love for you even if you smell bad, or forget to walk them. They will love until they die.
Hope you get back to full throttle soon. :grouphug:

·
Registered
14,789 Posts
Sorry to hear that Deano, I remember loosing the dog I spent most of my childhood with, not great.

Anyway Petey is missing the abuse i'm sure, so get back! ;)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Sorry to hear that Deano!! :(

It's never easy - try and keep yer chin up :sad3:

Hurry back and give us all some well deserved abuse (Mr Vick in particular!!)

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
bad luck m8t i lost my dog about a year ago it's gutting i would even say i loved the little ******* lol

anyway try doing other things to take your mind off it

·
Registered
42,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SteveChilds said:
Sorry to hear that Deano, how old was he/she?

she was 8. u remember a couple of years ago when i was on the forum crying my eyes out when my other dog died. well, rio died of exactly the same problem.
what hurts the most is, we realised she had twisted her stomach very eearly and rushed her to the vets, she survived the operation so we thoguht she would be okay, but we then received a call the next day to say she died in teh night.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
that really is horrible Deano, its one thing if they have had a full life, but 8 is still young for a doggy. I really feel for you matey :grouphug:

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
My thoughts are with you Deano, I know what it is like. I also have a dog who is 12 now and has paralysed hind legs since September and he is staying at the dog hospital.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts