MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some cretin has slashed my rear windscreen, can anyone tell me the best place to buy a new one, an MG Dearlership?

·
Registered
14,789 Posts
I'd think a dealer would be quite expensive! Where abouts are you, many people have had theirs replaced and would reccomend people to do it. :)

·
Registered
17,075 Posts
get back on the roof vickerstaff!! I'm just about to leave the office and get pedalling. Took longer than anticipated so I may only get as far as a convenient pub garden.

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
164 Posts
Hi, I'm the Sonia mentioned ( Thanks guys! ) If you are not too far away from me I could sort your window out tomorrow if you like. My numbers are 02088939747 or 07904893460....Out to lunch today so mobile probably best.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Sonia,

I live in Reading so not too far to go, could get to you anythime this week, what kind of cost are we looking at?

Rob

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Loaky,

I'm in Reading no anybody nearby, a lot of people are recommending a woman call sonia?

·
Registered
14,789 Posts
Hi Loaky,

I'm in Reading no anybody nearby, a lot of people are recommending a woman call sonia?
I haven't needed to get mine changed (touch wood) so I haven't had to look around, though i've only heard people praise Sonia so might be worth a trip over to her. :)

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
164 Posts
Hi Rob, £115.00 total. Here all day today give me a ring and will I give you the directions. Sonia

1 - 15 of 15 Posts