MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zr
8,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leaving work earlier and this bright red 200 drove past me (lowered, wheels, black magic rear lights etc) and tbh my 1st thought was, ugh chav.

Which got me thinking, that car isn't a million miles away from what mine looks like (ok mine is a much nicer red than the brighter red) and i think the thing i disliked the most was the black magic lights. So been thinking i might put my old standard lights back on. At least untill ive saved up for some of the ABC red/clear lights.

It doesnt help that all the new MG ZR's around here all had the black magic lights as standard so nearly everyone i see has them.

What do you guys think?

As is now:

·
Registered
629 Posts
I think your car looks real nice mat, although the red/clear abc's would look even better, imo of course!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I think it looks good with the black magic lights, but agree with ricc - the standard lights are probably the best.

·
Registered
16,045 Posts
Red ABCs are the best lights IMO, closely followed by the standard jobbies.

The black magics are way too common, however unlike most cars they actually suit yours as you have a whole black theme going on.

·
Registered
mg_zr
8,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Decided agaisnt it, red on red is boring as hell! I dont think the red ABC's will make that much differance either. Oh well, maybe black are common for a reason!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
could somone photo shop some zr (mk1) lights on to matts 200?

I think they would look nice.........

Out of the two though, i prefer the 1st shot of your car

Ben.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts