MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
mg_tf
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm new to the site, just registered in fact, but have been checking out the hints and tips since I bought my MGTF a couple of months ago.

I love it, so much fun on a dry road with no speed cameras!

It does need a bit of work though. The caliper's seized which is getting sorted next week. The rear bumper is cracked in several places and I'd like to get a new one - can anyone recommend a good place to go (I'm in Birmingham)? Or do you think it would be better to just get the existing bumper repaired? Any help would be brilliant.

Cheers!

·
Poacher turned Gamekeeper
4,567 Posts
Hi! I'm new to the site, just registered in fact, but have been checking out the hints and tips since I bought my MGTF a couple of months ago.

I love it, so much fun on a dry road with no speed cameras!

It does need a bit of work though. The caliper's seized which is getting sorted next week. The rear bumper is cracked in several places and I'd like to get a new one - can anyone recommend a good place to go (I'm in Birmingham)? Or do you think it would be better to just get the existing bumper repaired? Any help would be brilliant.

Cheers!
Hi Girlracer,

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy using them.

You've posted this enquiry on the Rover 75 & ZT forum, so to be honest you won't get great results from your enquiry here.

The best bet is to ask the same question in the MGF forum, which is where I will be moving this thread to.

Enjoy,

Kind regards, Rob.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts