MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
mg_tf
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all justaquick question .does any one know if rover ever did a touch up pen for the leather interior .i have just bought a steering wheel cover from e-bay in smoke stone grey and it has been scuffed around the edges although it was descibed as like new . so need to get hold of touch up for this particular colour

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
Rover never made such a touch up I'm afraid. Sounds like it's best returned unless you can find a shoe polish or dye that matches.

hth

mike

·
Registered
mg_tf
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MikeM said:
Rover never made such a touch up I'm afraid. Sounds like it's best returned unless you can find a shoe polish or dye that matches.

hth

mike
hi mike asked seller for a refund but they are now saying it was in perfect condition when sent it (they would wouldn,t they) so looks like it will have to go to the dispute section. e-bay strikes again when will I learn . still got a nice walnut burr steering wheel last week for £100.00 only need the hand brake cover and then i will be done.
toys so far
chrome wing mirror covers
symphony radio
wiring loom for above
cd changer
walnut steering wheel
2.0litre badges for door
new rover boot handle
keep on spending !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
smokie999 said:
hi mike asked seller for a refund but they are now saying it was in perfect condition when sent it (they would wouldn,t they) so looks like it will have to go to the dispute section. e-bay strikes again when will I learn . still got a nice walnut burr steering wheel last week for £100.00 only need the hand brake cover and then i will be done.
toys so far
chrome wing mirror covers
symphony radio
wiring loom for above
cd changer
walnut steering wheel
2.0litre badges for door
new rover boot handle
keep on spending !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only stop when bankruptcy looms - like I did :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts