MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

Rover Lifestyle
Rover 200 Rover 600
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rare item only in the executive UK accord which is a plug and play replacement for the rover 600 interior light, just need to scratch some paint off by the fixing bolts which become the earth points for the additional map lights which are powered off the permenant live wire and it uses the same 3 pin plug.

I have same light for my car.

PS- I have nothing to do with the seller, just trying to help a 600 owners out!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Accord-Mk7-20-vtec-01-19972002-INTERIOR-LIGHT-SET-/281284472452

Premium Member
mg_zt_t
will it wire up ok?
Good "heads up" alert Roverlike.

My son Metro Martin on here has one fitted to his 620ti as does my wife to her MG ZS. Good useful upgrade and easy to fit. Suitable donor Hondas are starting to show up in local breaker yards. Those interior lights do not last long before the parts Vultures descend .. ;)

Rover Lifestyle
Rover 200 Rover 600
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Reading all the comments on here it is remove the old one and replace with the new one
Do not forget to scratch paint from fixing bolts as they need good ground contact for map lights to work properly...

Rover Lifestyle
Rover 200 Rover 600
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Well, you get three lights in front instead of one, and map lights are operated separately from other lights - for driver and pasenger. You can say that benefit of this upgrade is personal preference.

Rover Lifestyle
Rover 200 Rover 600
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Are the other 2 bulbs the same as the middle one ? as I can see the bulb in the middle light
Yes, the other two bulbs are the same as the middle one.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.