MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
mg_tf
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad has just bought a Contemporary on an 05. So far he's enjoying it, but with one fly in the ointment, his radio. The manual he has for it is the usual Symphony one and his is a Siemens, so he's struggling a bit. we've looked in the usual places ie Siemens website but with no joy. Any ideas where we can picl up a manual, even if its in PDF form.
Cheers

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
sionie1 said:
My dad has just bought a Contemporary on an 05. So far he's enjoying it, but with one fly in the ointment, his radio. The manual he has for it is the usual Symphony one and his is a Siemens, so he's struggling a bit. we've looked in the usual places ie Siemens website but with no joy. Any ideas where we can picl up a manual, even if its in PDF form.
Cheers
pm me your email address-I may be able to help.

Regards

Mike

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Duotone said:
look at
"http://www.vdodayton.com/default2_fz_menu=basic_line.aspx"]www.vdodayton.com/default2_and_fz_menu=basic_line.aspx
Duotone said:
go to audio
go to trend line
go to basic line

Hi Duo

Your link doesn't work, It's got two addresses. I've removed the URL functions above to demonstrate what was wrong with it

http://www.vdodayton.com/default2_and_fz_menu=basic_line.aspx

That'll work now. Hope you don't mind me interfering.

MM

·
Registered
mg_tf
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers guys for all the help, he's now got some bedtime reading!!! he's got me looking for all sorts of bits and pieces now like load liners, mats, luggage nets etc etc. I've told him to intoduce himself to the community!! he's shy.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
sionie1 said:
Cheers guys for all the help, he's now got some bedtime reading!!! he's got me looking for all sorts of bits and pieces now like load liners, mats, luggage nets etc etc. I've told him to intoduce himself to the community!! he's shy.
Have a look at the online shop!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
sionie1 said:
Hello

You could do your dad a huge favour and bring him and his 75 to meet a few others at Beaulieu, That would cure him of his shyness :)
I have no shame, if he's South of England ish it would be a great day out for him and the 75.

Regards

MM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts