MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Rover 620ti
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all

Does anyone know of any decent racing games available for the PC? Iam really into the forza series of racers, but can't justify spending 300 quid+ on another console just for forza

I love the customisation of cars on forza with the changeable wheels and paint jobs, but I love the sheer number of cars on gran tourism, as well as all the random and obscure cars on there too

So is their a game for the PC that ticks those boxes?

Cheers all

Roo

·
Registered
Rover 620ti
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many thanks for all those! I think you are right in saying that shift 2 would be the closest to what iam after, and is one of the cheaper ones too!

·
Registered
classic_mg
39 Posts
1. Forza Motorsport 4
Xbox 360
2. Trackmania 2 Stadium
PC
3. Grid 2
PC, Xbox 360, PS3

4. F1 2012
PC, Mac OS X, Xbox 360, PS3

·
Registered
123 Posts
Many thanks for all those! I think you are right in saying that shift 2 would be the closest to what iam after, and is one of the cheaper ones too!
Shift 2 is a great sim out of all the racing sims in my collection it is the one that gets played the most:)

David

·
Registered
classic_mg
39 Posts
F1 2014 contains the same fun and exciting racing as the rest of the series, but sadly also contains the same UI, cutscenes and animations, too, while lacking the Classic Content of 2013.

·
Registered
classic_mg
39 Posts
Dirt Rally is a rally video game developed and published by Codemasters. Players compete in timed stage events on tarmac and off-road terrain in varying weather conditions. It also features Rallycross, Hillclimb, as well as multiplayer. It's an Early Access title with regular free updates including new locations, new game modes and new vehicles. Dirt Rally features a large amount of vehicles in a wide variety of classes. The early access version contains cars from the 1960's, 70's, 80's, Group B, Group A, 2010s Modern Rally, Rallycross, and Pikes Peak.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts