MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how much petrol I have left in my tank when the low warning light comes on ?

It seems to light at about 1/8th, which for all I know, could be 20 litres (or 2) !

Any ideas folks ?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
RichK said:
Anyone know how much petrol I have left in my tank when the low warning light comes on ?

It seems to light at about 1/8th, which for all I know, could be 20 litres (or 2) !

Any ideas folks ?
I was told it is 8 litres but I will check and get back to you

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
RichK said:

Any ideas folks ?
Its nine litres approx according to the book

Ken

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers Ken, handy to know how long I've got to find a petrol station :)

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
........well if you lot are going to rely on the accuracy of the 75's fuel level indicator then I'm just off to buy shares in the AA & RAC :lol:

Regards

mike ;)

·
Registered
rover_75
3,524 Posts
Mine comes on with 60 miles left in the tank dead on!

But if I go on the motor way and the MPG goes up so does the miles left (Range) in the tank and the needle rises a bit!

Funny some times when u go on the motor way in red then driving down it goes out and soon says you can do 80+ miles!

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
MikeM said:
........well if you lot are going to rely on the accuracy of the 75's fuel level indicator then I'm just off to buy shares in the AA & RAC :lol:

Regards

mike ;)
Mike its a 75 have faith! :)

Ken

·
Registered
180 Posts
MikeM said:
Faith???.............not when you drive the 2.5:eyes: .........then what you need is miracles;)
You know Mike, I swear that my fuel warning light flickers each time I pass a petrol station, must be Taking the p**s out of me, bloody V6!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts