MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
79,177 Posts
Keith Alexander said:
Brown and Gammons regularly sell 75/ZT stuff ,I doubt if they have got it wrong, note the auction is only for one lamp though!
Indeed - perhaps an email to them would help?

Certain it's a facelift lamp. Earlier 75 ones were the same as 200/400/25/45/ZR/ZS foglamps

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dr Dave said:
That looks like a facelift 75/ZT foglamp.
Hi Dave

I actually purchased a set of these from another seller for my 75 facelift. While I haven't tried to fit them yet, they do look quite different to any pics that I have seen of facelit fogs.

If they can be mounted, it looks like there will be a gap between the bumper and lamp.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dr Dave said:
Nothing else, I think they just attach to the bumper with screws from behind by the looks of it.
Yes, that what it looks like to me.

I think it will look unfinished, though.

Maybe some one could post pics of a facelift foglamp fit.

Thanks again, Dave - always a fountain of knowledge :URGOD:

·
Registered
rover_75
227 Posts
I fitted the fog lamps to my 05 face lift Connesseur. It was quite a simple job that I managed to make difficult by taking off the bumper first. After removing the plastic grills, the lamps fit into the cut outs from the inside & secure with 3 screws.They definately improve the look of the front end.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jj4091 said:
I fitted the fog lamps to my 05 face lift Connesseur. It was quite a simple job that I managed to make difficult by taking off the bumper first. After removing the plastic grills, the lamps fit into the cut outs from the inside & secure with 3 screws.They definately improve the look of the front end.
Did you use the lamps as listed in the eBay item?

Any chance of a pic?

Thanks

·
Registered
rover_75
227 Posts
I used a pair from e-bay not sure if it was the same seller. I will try to put up another pic of the complete front of the car once I have re-sized it, the file is too big to attach to this message.

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
Cost me £24 inc post but I was bidding against someone and required them in a hurry
best Item i just got was a gen rover detchable neck towbar £109inc post on buy now fits a treat excellent quality and cannot be seen with removable swan neck removed

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Towbar

elise said:
Cost me £24 inc post but I was bidding against someone and required them in a hurry
best Item i just got was a gen rover detchable neck towbar £109inc post on buy now fits a treat excellent quality and cannot be seen with removable swan neck removed
Sorry to go off topic but could you let me know details of towbar supplier. Did it come with any electics ? If not is it easy to arrange a simple set up to just run simple lights for a small trailer for local duties (stuff to the tip mainly)
Was thinking of a plug in the back of my tourer and taking a lead from that through the glass hatch.
Thanks for your help. Dave

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for all the replies on the fog lamps. I more confident now that the fogs I have are the right ones.

I also got one of those towbars from the same seller. I can recommend both the towbar and the seller.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts