MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all,

Its my first post,
I took delivery of a R75 T Contempory SE on Monday, its a 2005 model and according to the 2005 (and 2004) brochure this model comes with a Harmon Kardon sound system.

My doesnt, I talking with the lease company at the moment, so I hope they can sort it out. Does anyone know if this is retrofittable ?

If I knew that wasnt going to be supplied I would have choosen a MG ZTT instead.

Whats your thoughs ?

Brian

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
according to the 2004 and the 2005 brochure its standard, but not really any referance on there website. I ordered the car from the lease company in Sept 04 , so I was ordering a 2004 model, some reason they delayed the order, I checked that the spec would be the same , as the car was being be delayed and was told that it was unchanged.

I thought they may have a 2004 model but holding it back until the new reg this month. Not the case I received a 2005 model, if I knew the spec would have been different I would have gone for a MG ZT T

Bummer!

Thanks for your feedback

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
I called Rover on Monday for a 2005 brochure, I arrived a few days ago (it has 6303 on the back)

According to this the brochure it is standard, it maybe the case that there not fitting it now but there certainly not telling there customer this is an option.

There still mailing out old info this week from Longbridge, why should I suffer for there piss poor communication.

As far as I can tell from the current (reveived Tue ) brochure HK is fitted as standard.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.