MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zt_t
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUst seen a very nice 53 plate ZT-T+ 190 for sale on a garage forecourt. 63k miles. Very good nick. £7999. I'm quite genuinely interested at this stage. Black with black alloys. Hmmm Nice.
Anyway, made the enquiries to the gentleman in charge, explaining that it would be a part-ex and I'd want to keep my alloys and stereo (which he thought would be a better idea anyway) and he gave me a quote.

To sum up:

New car

53 plate ZT-T+ 190, 63k miles, Xenons, one owner.

Mine car

02 plate ZT+ 190, 48k miles, two owners, full history, clean.

How much did he offer me????? :dunno:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Haxx said:
JUst seen a very nice 53 plate ZT-T+ 190 for sale on a garage forecourt. 63k miles. Very good nick. £7999. I'm quite genuinely interested at this stage. Black with black alloys. Hmmm Nice.
Anyway, made the enquiries to the gentleman in charge, explaining that it would be a part-ex and I'd want to keep my alloys and stereo (which he thought would be a better idea anyway) and he gave me a quote.

To sum up:

New car

53 plate ZT-T+ 190, 63k miles, Xenons, one owner.

Mine car

02 plate ZT+ 190, 48k miles, two owners, full history, clean.

How much did he offer me????? :dunno:
3K :(

MM

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
Haxx said:
Thanks, Mike.
Your love of ZTs overwhelms me.
:lol:

Not at all but that is the silly kind of price people I know have been offered on a trade in by dealers trying to take the mickey!

So how far out am I? :dddc:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Have to agree with Mike here, much as it galls me to do so :bgrin: All car dealers are prone to urine extraction when offering to buy or PX a car, no matter how good it is. It is after all their job to see just how much of the golden liquid they can extract. :guns:

MM

1 - 20 of 31 Posts