MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
rover_75
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I need a quick help from those who might know the fabric car mats for Rover 75 better than me. I found a nice new set of genuine beige mats on eBay shortly before the auction end, so I quickly bid and won (my rubber ones are already worn). The PN should be EAH105150SCD.

But then I noticed that the pictures are actually showing 2 differently shaped driver's side mats. Please check here and scroll down to the pictures:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=180113131633&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=008

I believe the picture showing the unpacked mats is really showing the R75 EAH105150SCD mats, but the picture showing them within the plastic bag is clearly showing a different shape - can anybody confirm this?

Thanks in advance!
Rado

PS: Just a note - the mats are for LHD vehicle but should look very similar to the ones for RHD, just a bit mirrored. :)

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
Yes, I agree totally. The pictures show completely different drivers side mats.

It may be worth sending a message to the seller - he may have put the wrong first picture up on Ebay.

·
Registered
rover_75
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I agree totally. The pictures show completely different drivers side mats.

It may be worth sending a message to the seller - he may have put the wrong first picture up on Ebay.
Thanks Ian! I already did and am expecting a response. Do you have an idea which of the pictures shows the right mats for the 75?

·
Registered
rover_75
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These are the correct mats, in MG form, as pictures in the MG-Rover.org online shop ;)
Hope this helps ;)

Thanks! :) This shape does match the one shown in the plastic bag below the auction. Funny thing is that the other shape (in the unpacked picture) seems to match the product number EAH105150SCD - at least from what I've seen in other auctions. Maybe it's just 2 designs both for Rover 75? To add to the confusion - the MG Rover online shop doesn't list this product number at all, but slightly different P/N for R75 mat sets! :)

Anyway, I think I'll wait for seller's response (he has 100% feedback score) and I'll probably go for it, hoping that whichever will arrive, it will fit! ;)

Thanks again :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts