MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there!

My trusty old 2002 ZS is in for the MOT and... it doesn't look good, so as a precaution I've been checking out what else is on Autotrader.

I noticed that the MG6 Magnettes are reasonably priced for their age and mileage, however I've always wondered how easy these are for getting parts and servicing, given the model was discontinued in the UK so soon after they were introduced. I was wondering if any owners here would mind sharing their experiences - good and bad? I'm not so worried about reviews of the car themselves as there are plenty online, more interested in learning how easy these are to keep on the road.

Thanks in advance,

Stu.

PS - I posted this yesterday in the wrong place. I'll try to delete the other thread.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Hi,

A good place to start would be the 635 register on Facebook:

About this group
Description

Founded by Ewan Carmichael as the MG6 Owners' Club page originally the page has grown and is the busiest MG6, MG3 MG5 and GT Facebook forum thanks to Ewan's efforts and promotion of the MG6 & MG3 as the excellent cars they are! Now known as the MGCC635 Register Facebook page, the page is for owners of the MG6 GT, Magnette, MG3, MG5 and GT cars from MG Motor UK and the official home of the MG Car Club MG 635 Register. If you are not yet an owner, please state when you join that you are not an owner but are joining to find out more information.

Private
Only members can see who's in the group and what they post
Visible
Anyone can find this group

General
Members · 1,626

Cheers..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts