MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What about a go slow on the M25,just an idea?
Something like a blockage of the Dartford Bridge or Tunnel,might get the politicians notice?
Or 1 big massive convoy round the M25 on the go-slow..........Or M6 round Birmingham something that will make biggest impact to the country,but would need as many members of all forums to come together on this one.

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
Villa32 said:
What about a go slow on the M25,just an idea?
Something like a blockage of the Dartford Bridge or Tunnel,might get the politicians notice?
Or 1 big massive convoy round the M25 on the go-slow..........Or M6 round Birmingham something that will make biggest impact to the country,but would need as many members of all forums to come together on this one.
You've picked out roads that normally get blocked with traffic or have continual go slows as part of the normal day.

Best move would be to find Patricia Hewitt's house and park outside 100-deep if possible :devil:

·
Registered
mg_zs
1,322 Posts
Well done vincero this is the kind of thinking we NEED you should post this so people can see it on the first page matecracking idea.

IVAN

·
Registered
mg_zs
544 Posts
Absolute piece of cake, finding an MP's address is probably 10x as easy as finding a random member of the public's. Find out her constituency for a start.

Sherwood.

·
Registered
mg_zs
1,322 Posts
The press will be outside her house and her london flat in just a few hours so come on lets look on google an find out where?

IVAN

·
Registered
mg_zs
544 Posts
Thats the spirit.. ;) I've heard 192.com can be very useful too..

Didn't realise she wasn't actually British. But a Midlands candidate ****ting on her own doorstep...!

Sherwood.

·
Registered
mg_zs
1,322 Posts
Sherwood appears to have found her e-mail address and she has kindly invited us to......:guns4:E-MAIL HER!!!! Try his link above

IVAN

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
All surgeries, unless specified otherwise, are held at Janner House, Woodgate, Leicester, LE3 5GH.

Appears to be that she has a surgery today (friday 8th April) anyone want to book an appointment there :_poke:

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
Actually in retrospect, its a bad idea to blame one person for all of this, after all no doubt that all decisions were run before Tony and Gordon before the press.
Why not do the Labour Party HQ instead????

The Labour Party, 16 Old Queen Street, London SW1H 9HP

G

·
I've emailed her:

Thanks alot for closing our last remaining car company. Your the lowest of the low in political terms and I sincerely hope that you loose your seat and that your on the dole just like all those poor people at Rover that your inept government has directly put on the dole.

It could only happen in this country that we abandon our own industries. I suppose everyone will be glad now that we driver foreign owned BMW's/VW's etc.

Utterly disgusted

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I hope no-one does do a go-slow. It would infuriate a lot of other motorists who don't care one way or the other.

Clog up Whitehall or Hewitts house, but don't upset public opinion. There isn't the sympathy that there was 5 years ago...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts