MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zr
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi peeps

well as 2day was a luvly sunny bank hol thought id take some pics of the motor and show u all what ive been up 2 in march. i took ur idea's on board and finaly got round to de oranging, also spryed and fitted my de badged boot handle. compare these pic's with one from a year ago. LOL :beer2:

March 2004

Cheers Scotty boy

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
18,048 Posts
looks nice mate

I personally think the black magic lexus lights looks better on nightfire red cars, but thats only my opinion, may be worth checking out though

although the silver side moulding may look out of place then...

·
Registered
mg_zr
8,052 Posts
Ssssssssh! Lol, i personally hate those ultra lights, get the abc ones! Cars looking good matey, u ever sell those moto-build skirts?

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
That car is looking pretty sh it hot now. De-oranging makes a difference to how the whole car looks.

I would also colour code the chrome trim on the rear bumper mate. It spoils the look of the car. It'll make the rear end all blend better.

I need to know where you got that rear bumper trim from or if you know of any others cuz I can't seem to find any for the original 200 bumper.
Also why is there a gap in the middle? Is it supposed to be like that?

·
Registered
mg_zr
8,052 Posts
ashy said:
That car is looking pretty sh it hot now. De-oranging makes a difference to how the whole car looks.

I would also colour code the chrome trim on the rear bumper mate. It spoils the look of the car. It'll make the rear end all blend better.

I need to know where you got that rear bumper trim from or if you know of any others cuz I can't seem to find any for the original 200 bumper.
Also why is there a gap in the middle? Is it supposed to be like that?
Autofashion And yes, its supposed to be like that :bgrin:

·
Registered
mg_zr
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cheers peeps. yea im gona change the lights eventuly, but as for the crome strip at the back im keepin that i like the bling. lol. so next job is the 282mm brake conversion got the claipers all painted up and ready 2 go. oh by the way i sold the moto build skirts to a bird on here.

·
Registered
mg_zr
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MattL said:
have you colour coded the wiper arms????

yea but i made a bit of a mistake there cuz i sprayed on the back and ofcourse it came it darker then the rest of the car:banghead: anyway im away to fit those brakes 2day:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts