MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
rover_75
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys newbie ere, hope ur all well!Just thou id join n the fun as i own a mg zr-105!Ok my prob is with my boot on my mg zr 105, its as if it doesn't close ryt!i no a guy who worked n mgr up intil they closed, an he checked it an assured me it is secure enough, but that ther is no way it can b ajusted!Also my front passenger door when u look at it from behind, it looks as if its not flush any mor an startin 2 com off?? It's my first mgr an i did hear ther was probs with the car but didn't think it wou b this bad
im sur ther has been threads on these probs b,for but i hav only joined an not got round 2 lookin at them al yet, so any help on this wou b greatly appreicated! Thanks n advance Darren!

·
Registered
rover_75
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi reaper it is the facelifted model, i have owned the car from new.it is july 2004!not been in any accidents!it's just the boot looks really bad when u look at it from the side an back!especialy a round the rear light area, the gap is so bad!Really depressing as it's a nice car to look at only for that problem!i no a guy who is driving a 14 year old vauxhall with tight lines all around the bodywork!And here i am driving a 2 years and 10 months car and it is looking terrible already!!And of course the passenger front door as well it seems to be no longer flush along the door line!! o and just looked today an looks as if my headlining cloth above sun viser is starting to come away now also!

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
Hi reaper it is the facelifted model, i have owned the car from new.it is july 2004!not been in any accidents!it's just the boot looks really bad when u look at it from the side an back!especialy a round the rear light area, the gap is so bad!Really depressing as it's a nice car to look at only for that problem!i no a guy who is driving a 14 year old vauxhall with tight lines all around the bodywork!And here i am driving a 2 years and 10 months car and it is looking terrible already!!And of course the passenger front door as well it seems to be no longer flush along the door line!! o and just looked today an looks as if my headlining cloth above sun viser is starting to come away now also!
Sorry to hear that, i thought it maybe out of line but if your the only owner my theorys out, does it look like the door could close anymore? maybe you could adjust the latches.

·
Registered
rover_75
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I could try that!

Hi again reaper, yeah i could try that!what tools etc would i need?would it be simple to do? o thanks for the interest about this!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts