MG-Rover.org Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
another little idea

i try and get rectangular window sticker sorted later it abit early i need breakfast lol :D

Should be like mee always checking this place out ha ha

Right i will try and print off a white one later as it a lovely day outside for everyone my printer only a epson but it ok i dont now if it could print lots of stickers out ive never tried lol but it will be cheap say £6 pounds for ink and then £15 for the paper that rough idea :D

Cheers

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Think I prefer the first one, prefer the new Rover badge and that looks a bit off centre with the MG badge taking up more space than the Rover one.....but I am a picky bugger! Nice work dude! :broon:

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
another little idea

i try and get rectangular window sticker sorted later it abit early i need breakfast lol :D

Right i will try and print off a white one later as it a lovely day outside for everyone my printer only a epson but it ok i dont now if it could print lots of stickers out ive never tried lol but it will be cheap say £6 pounds for ink and then £15 for the paper that rough idea :D

Cheers
I quite like this one ... in two minds about which is better, mind.

Get yourself some breakfast lad, if you're up for it (and most likely your printer) you're going to be doing a lot of work today! We'll sort out printer ink and paper if you definitely want to do it as it'll be a damn site cheaper for everyone if you do it as opposed to me getting a proper printer involved.

·
Registered
507 Posts
another little idea

Cheers
Good man, just what I wanted! Haha =D

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I quite like this one ... in two minds about which is better, mind.

Get yourself some breakfast lad, if you're up for it (and most likely your printer) you're going to be doing a lot of work today! We'll sort out printer ink and paper if you definitely want to do it as it'll be a damn site cheaper for everyone if you do it as opposed to me getting a proper printer involved.

Nice bowl of breakfast and alittle drive im happy i can do all three of them and people can have just the one they really want or just stick both on the car back and front maybe lol :D

I dont mind printing them out for you guys more then happy too it just im little worried as they wont be to high spec and people might not be happy with them but it up to you?

:D

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
I'd only be keeping it of for a short time so doesn't have to be amazing quality, just a decent, clear vinyl is all. I'll put me order in for 2 of the first one in black or white. :broon:

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Nice bowl of breakfast and alittle drive im happy i can do all three of them and people can have just the one they really want or just stick both on the car back and front maybe lol :D

I dont mind printing them out for you guys more then happy too it just im little worried as they wont be to high spec and people might not be happy with them but it up to you?

:D
I'm more than happy for you to print them mate. As Craig said I don't intend on keeping it on the car for ever, just for the show as it'd be good having them for the convoy down there.

Could you just do a simple "Pride of Longbridge" one for my car? I want one for the bonnet - a simple plain white text one (solid colour)...

Next year (if I'm still in the world of MG-R, that is) I'll get some professionally printed and I'll flog 'em on, this time I'll be more prepared!

Crazyyen, you'll be getting much rep for this my friend, much rep!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Good point guys love the sound of rep and money eye light up lol :friday:

Right just a quick Q would white vinyl be ok for everyone then transparent as it will be seen much better on the cars no matter what colour? as im having alittle trouble getting clear/white text on the transparent sheets :(

21 - 39 of 39 Posts