MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay all,

We have just made large price reductions, of more than 50% on some items. Roughly 50 parts have had price reductions including the Multi Region DVD Voyager, now just £149.95 including VAT and our 2 most popular products, the XPOWER exhaust and the Sports Sill Finishers for the ZR, have also been reduced dramatically. The two Garmin SatNav Units are also very good buys too.
Enter the shop now to see which of your most wanted list are now even more affordable!

Thanks,
Ben Charity
XPart Product Manager

·
Registered
165 Posts
XPart said:
Okay all,

We have just made large price reductions, of more than 50% on some items. Roughly 50 parts have had price reductions including the Multi Region DVD Voyager, now just £149.95 including VAT and our 2 most popular products, the XPOWER exhaust and the Sports Sill Finishers for the ZR, have also been reduced dramatically. The two Garmin SatNav Units are also very good buys too.
Enter the shop now to see which of your most wanted list are now even more affordable!

Thanks,
Ben Charity
XPart Product Manager
Are the luggage racks for the 75/ZT still £274 compared to £20 new on eBay? :)

Sorry :minxy:

·
Registered
16,488 Posts
I know that is a shocking difference in price however Xpart are never going to be able to compete with ebay on price - ebay is just a constant variable - some items go dirt cheap and some above what they should be.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's right.

You are always going to be able to find something cheaper than you will find it in the shop and it is always those that will be pointed out. No one has been nice enough yet to mention that the mats are at good prices and are actualy cheaper than a lot of mats that are being sold on ebay.

That's life though I suppose, people are always quicker to point out where you are going wrong than where you are going right.

The repriced DVD voyager is a fantastic piece of kit that I road tested over the weekend and it is now on a good price level with similar things on ebay, but nobody has bigged that up!

Given time I will make more and more items competitive but it will take time. If how ever there is a certain single item that is way out then please let me know ASAP and I'll see what I can do but no promises as my hands are tied some times.

Thanks,
Ben Charity
XPart Product Manager

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Hey the mats i got for the wife’s 25 are great value.

I'm watching the 75 wooden steering wheels very closely and hope to see a big price drop before next month when I order mine: D

Ben some people do appreciate what your trying to do and thanks for that.

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
19,225 Posts
the xpower exhaust reduction is just foe the zr then :( ive noticed the f price hasnt moved :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts