MG-Rover.org Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Administrator
79,177 Posts
Why do they continue to use amateurs for their press photos? The lens used for this image was too short showing the car from a completely wrong perspective, not to mention the ugly balcony shown in the top of the picture.
I have to agree, sadly, the people in the shot aren't even looking at the camera!!!

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Welcome along, thanks for taking the time to join up!

I also have huge respect for people like you and wish I had the enthusiasm to do it.

The car looks good in your pic too. Have you got any pics of the rear, I think I saw some 'MG' badging on there?!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Welcome to the Mad house Ash.. And welcome to the world of MG, its huge.. Lots of weirdos and geeks but lovely with it.. Some good friends to be made... You do learn to ignore the random idgits

how do you find the car Ash?

·
Registered
mg_6_gt
3 Posts
Thanks guy's, we've had some fantastic support of forums like these with even some MG owners donating to our cause!

You can follow the car on twitter @FastAid_RC324 for updates about what we are doing!

Hopefully we will meet some of you at MG Live?

Picture of rear:

·
Registered
mg_6_gt
3 Posts
Oh and the MG6, superb, huge boot for all of our kit (as you could see in last picture), very comfortable ride and good screen display and entertainment/sat nav kit. Overall a great car!

To be honest given the offers they have on I'm looking at one for myself...

Another shot of the rear/side of the car:

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Ahhhh, the MG badges are on the rear quarter.

Glad you like the car anyway mate and its excellent that its even made you consider one for yourself.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Good stuff and welcome to mg-rover.org.

Maybe it can come to Pride of Longbridge 2013? Obviously if it's needed it'll have to zoom off but would be good to see it :)

·
Registered
ROVER 25 and a ROVER CABRIOLET
35,682 Posts
Wounder if the MG6-TD would be an idea for some Police forces, they have shed loads of Huyndi's now, there in a similar price range.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Why do they continue to use amateurs for their press photos? The lens used for this image was too short showing the car from a completely wrong perspective, not to mention the ugly balcony shown in the top of the picture.

This one is more like the actual car.

Looks like a different car in that pic, much nicer stance. Got to be worth a couple of hundred to get pro shots done every time surely...

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Excellent stuff!

Plus my utmost respect to the volunteers who take part in this scheme.

Please do stick around Ash, its lovely to hear news/updates and as some of us ont have twitter its nice to be able to see the updates!

Maybe we could get a seperate sticky thread setup for your updates?

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Now that is some positive publicity surely. No matter what people like me may think of the styling of modern cars this is a good use.

May the car and it's team serve well.

Well done MG and well done to the volunteers.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts