MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi chaps, what sort of price would we get for a silver 02 MGTF 135, 14k on the clock, with a matching hard top. It's in excellent condition, recent service, etc. etc. What kind of ballpark would we be looking at or are we best waiting til next summer?

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
According to Parkers about 9K part ex or 9.5K private sale. Sorry to say but think you would be lucky to get that TBO :( Hard top won't make much differance to price unfortunatly, but could make the differance between somebody buying yours instead of another TF without a HT.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers, not as much as we paid for it, and the problem is we're not using it, it's the missus's and she doesn't like driving it in the winter.

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Well I'm local so can nip round and use it at the weekends for you if you want? :dddc:
Alternatively, give your car to her and drive it yourself ;)
Also tell her to look out the window at the nice sunny day it is today, you'd have to be mad not to want to drive a TF on a day like this.........

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, cheers, very public spirited of you...

We don't get to drive it enough really. I think over Christmas week if it's nice I'll take the hard top off and we'll do some driving in it.

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Is it Starlight or Plat silver...? Worst comes to the worst I know someone with at least £600 burning a hole in his pocket for a silver HT.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Erm, well actually the hard top is a slightly different silver, it is greyer and technically from an F and not a TF. The car is bright silver and ht is a duller shade. We were pondering getting the ht sprayed to match.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts