MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks I've finally gotten my new company car complete with integrated MP3 player and steering controls. As such I have my Kenwood 8027 MP3 head unit and Kenwood 6 disc changer sitting around doing nothing. The head unit was in the TF around 6 months max and comes with the original box, instructions, remote control and fascia case. The changer came with the car so is approx 18 months old. The head unit is MP3 and WMA compatible and also has some groovy graphics which can be used instead of/as well as track info etc. All the cables are here as the whole lot was ripped out before I sold it.

If anyone is interested then suggest a sensible price and I'll come to a final decision. My bro doesn't want it (it retailed at £400 when I first bought it and was just about top of the range a year ago) and damn sure the car dealership wasn't getting their grubby mitts on my ICE.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't have any close up pics of my actual ICE and I'm heading away on business tomorrow so I won't be able to get any photos sorted out until Wednesday. I was sure I had a pic or two in the gallery but I can't see any. Here's a pic to give you an idea. When I get back I'll hunt out the pic of the head unit when it was in my TF plus some pics of all the ICE I have here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts