MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To rejuvenate an old thread......

Anyone fancy a meet up on Portsdown Hill??? The Churchillian does good food & beer, and we can give the Isle of Wighters a wave while we're up there!!! (or a moon depending on how much ale has been consumed!)

Nige

·
Registered
110 Posts
sounds like a good idea, im only 2 miles away in waterlooville! would be a good lauf!
Oh no, you dont want this bloke along, he would show you all up hahahaha!!
He would end up drunk, and running around the pub naked lol!

Lou, why is your area southampton when you live just round the corner from me in WATERLOOVILLE??? lol!

And i noticed you still have the mods done to your old cabriolet on your profile, not your 45!

Anyway, get your rear end round mine and see your godson, he is smiling now!

never know, if the ball and chain allows it and I got cash I may pop up just for summin to do, wont bring my rover as its only a family car, my toy is broke, but thats a honda so wont be any need for that being there

·
Registered
37 Posts
ahh, should of known youd follow me onto here! i think i need to update my profile reall yfella, ive been to lazy!! yeh back to the meet, when is everyone free?

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Anytime for me, I was having a couple of beers last night in the Churchillian, still busy! The flyover near The George Inn is a real pain, as they've closed it for repairs so the quick route up there is not so quick!

Come on, lets decide...............is the 17th too early? :dddc: :beer:

·
Green Goddess
7,619 Posts
Yeah i reckon so, the more the merrier me thinks!! I shall be there already so i can either sound it out for our meet or as you say just come along too!! :bigeyes:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts