• Erm No !

Votes: 17 89.5%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
mg_6_gt
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
driving around today and i saw the attached car , not only has the person added the big spoiler and the daft air vent but they have either coloured in the mg badge ir smotthed it over as its not there , not is a hole for it why be ashamed of driving an mg??!?! i mean its not if its hard to tell what it is

funny thing is im nearly sure that the car is a 120 version !!!!!

not a brill pic i know but the owener was near !!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
i dont like it but regarding the badge it could have....

1. Delaminated and removed

2. stolen i know i few have been around hear

·
Registered
mg_6_gt
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
the badge "hole" wanst there if you follow , the recess for the badge to sit it almost bulged out and was painted the same colour of the car , you can see it better in org pic but phone pics dont resize very well to fit in the site limits , but thanks for agreeing i though i was going mad !!!

dont get me wrong the work was TOP NOTCH , but to me it doesnt suit the car , why try and make it look like a certain jap car !!!

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
So the owner obviously wanted a scooby Imprezza then.............:daft:

Also, I fail to see what that scoop would actually do - apart from letting rain water in to soak the electrics?

Ah well, i guess the owner is happy with it, and at least it's different:wtf:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Damn, sorry, i hit the wrong button and voted YES!

DOH!

My excuse is I was replying to this question in your post "please someone agree with me that this is just WRONG
"

·
Registered
28,089 Posts
Think we should send a mob round to strip it for spares - best thing to do when the owner has Terminal CHAVITUS - the only cure is to amputate -ie -remove the car from them

if it needed a scoop it would of had one and it dont !

ps. I wouldnt of bothered blanking the reg - no ones gonna want to do identity fraud on a car that hideous

·
Registered
mg_6_gt
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
carlofbrigg said:
ps. I wouldnt of bothered blanking the reg - no ones gonna want to do identity fraud on a car that hideous
lol just noticed , lol i mean you cant miss it !!!! lol but hey some people seem to like it (o dear)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think it looks alright.
Maybe it has a supercharger, hence the scoop to keep it cool,

We had the MG development S/C car at work, and that had an evo style bonnet grille to keep the SC cool

·
Registered
mg_6_gt
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mattyfab said:
I think it looks alright.
Maybe it has a supercharger, hence the scoop to keep it cool,

We had the MG development S/C car at work, and that had an evo style bonnet grille to keep the SC cool
meant to add ive asked a friend of the blokes who car it is , its jsut a base 1.8 and he thinks it look like a scooby doo , which in a way it does , also the laugh factor for me at anyrate is when it rains the car stops !!

never mind ey , like i said if it had been toyed with as you though its be ok !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts