rover_25
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wharfedale ICS 182

CD/MP3 player
Takes SD card uoto 8gb
USB / AUX connector
RDS/EON

But best of all for me is bluetooth. Hooks straight upto my phone and works great for calls through speakers. When you reconnect the facia plate on getting in the car it auto connects with the phone. Also has A2DP so you can stream music from your phone if needs be but really this is not needed as I have filled the SD card up.

I wouldn't normally propose a product but it sounds great and all it cost was £54.99 from Argos. (I believe its gone up this week to £69.99)

I can throw the bloody bluetooth headset away now :)

·
Registered
rover_200_coupe
336 Posts
Generally your steering wheel controls will only work with middle/high end main brand units.

e.g. sony/jvc/kenwood/alpine

Most other manufacturers dont even bother to try and make it work. Your headunit box/manual will state wether is has a remote control function - if it does you will need to buy the multistalk adapter for approx £40. This plugs inbetween the stalk controls and the headunit.. think of it as a translator.

edit - remote control for the stalk wiring is usually a small plug on the back, similar to headphones. you might have a remote wire for a sub or a infa red remote.. these are not the same.

·
Registered
cityrover
2 Posts
hi all
new here
just bought this radio used,
2 questions please

first/
can someone please send me copy of users manual please

second/
there a brown wire with a clip at end comming off harness ,is this a ground or booster for aerial or something else
another question,is there a way too show time clock on radio
cheers in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wharfedale ICS 182

CD/MP3 player
Takes SD card uoto 8gb
USB / AUX connector
RDS/EON

But best of all for me is bluetooth. Hooks straight upto my phone and works great for calls through speakers. When you reconnect the facia plate on getting in the car it auto connects with the phone. Also has A2DP so you can stream music from your phone if needs be but really this is not needed as I have filled the SD card up.

I wouldn't normally propose a product but it sounds great and all it cost was £54.99 from Argos. (I believe its gone up this week to £69.99)

Hi, i just bought a used headunit named Wharfedale ICS 182 on ebay i cant pair my cellphone with, can somebody send me the copy of the manual, i need especially the BT code.

thanx a lot!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wharfedale ICS 182

CD/MP3 player
Takes SD card uoto 8gb
USB / AUX connector
RDS/EON

I have this but can't work out how to pair phone , can you post how to. Thanks Chris

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, i just bought a used headunit named Wharfedale ICS 182 on ebay i cant pair my cellphone with, can somebody send me the copy of the manual, i need especially the BT code.

thanx a lot!

Did you sort this as in the same boat now, if you did can you post fix.

Chris

1 - 11 of 11 Posts