MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i can get the plastic clips that are used both along the inside bottom of the door panels and also the ones whic clip and hold the t-bar behind the head rests in the middle and at the edges.

I have just fitted speakers and either a) broke them myself(probably) or b)they where already rubbish.

Please help cause now the t-bar plastic rubbs against and squeks when i drive and i am going mad !!!!!

cheers

·
Registered
905 Posts
Here something I posted recently

Another tip if you need new trim clips for the T-bar order kit ESK 100460 @ about a £1.this kit contains new clips seat belt escuteons/screws and a few other bits.It was needed for an early seat belt recall and I find it best and cheapest way to get the trim clips.

HTH.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where do i order these parts from, sorry to sound stupid i only recently got my little beuty and do not know all the good places or people who stock such items ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats brilliant thanks Chris just found a few places near me so i can hassle them from now on.

JUST WANTED TO SAY THIS SITE IS BRILLIANT .
As i said just got my mgf and just got lots of little things that need doing to it

Cheers

·
Registered
36 Posts
hi mat what do you think it will cost the insarance to repare my tf i have bent front wheels and the reare one and the suspention when i hit a bend at 70

1 - 7 of 7 Posts