MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been thinking about replacing my trusty Pioneer DEH-P5530MP with a DEH-P4100SD as I am getting tired of reburning a CD just for a couple of songs.

So the SD/SDHC slot on the DEH-P4100SD is winning me over slowly, however I don't like the styling or the single control knob.

So if you have one, what do you think?

TIA.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i have the one down from that, with USB control but no front slot for SD.
its very good, my only annoyence is skipping through large amounts of tracks on the Ipod using the head unit,
but as a headunit, it does what says on the tin, and it does it well!

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks for this, I'm not likely to use the USB function as I don't have or want an ipod or portable MP3 player, though if you can use the socket for charging it might be useful.

As I said the main use would be for the SD/SDHC function as it would be easy to move/store stuff on a 16/32GB SDHC card. Shame it doesn't do FLAC.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks for this, I'm not likely to use the USB function as I don't have or want an ipod or portable MP3 player, though if you can use the socket for charging it might be useful.

As I said the main use would be for the SD/SDHC function as it would be easy to move/store stuff on a 16/32GB SDHC card. Shame it doesn't do FLAC.
yeah my ipod charges as it is contected!
yeah well effectivly the SD card is the same as putting an MP3 CD in, so should be all good!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts