MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Does anyone know anybody on here with a lime green MGF on a P reg? There is one on the new housing estate by the Pie Factory (pub) in Tipton (West Midlands) that i saw a couple of days back, it looks well done, but again, not to my taste.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Pfft! What's the point in going to the trouble of having your car re-sprayed, then not bothering to change the indicators? ;) Not got a problem with it being pink (although it's not something I'd do) but to advertise it as Cyer_ricki has quoted above, is grating on me. DaveD, I have to agree, that shade of pink is nasty.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Its well cheap though - wonder what the reserve is set at. With a little tidying up, would be a good buy if it was cheap enough. Like it or loathe it, there is DEFINATELY a market for pink cars. Theres half a dozen around here driven by ladies, and as Pink_16v pointed out, she's never had any problems selling her previous ones at decent money.

·
Registered
mgf
233 Posts
could be worse i saw a f-tf conversion done in pink pearl at donny at the weekend

oi you cheeky git! that was my car and alot of hard work has gone into it, yes it may be pink but it has all been done to a high standard and the paint work is like glass you can't diss it just for the colour lol if it was a standard mg colour i bet you wouldn't bat an eyelid.

·
Registered
33,210 Posts
"Bodywork needs attention, hence the price of the car."

For attention, read respray.

Damn, I'm stuck on pink now. Maybe it's catching :err:

·
Registered
mg_tf
1,648 Posts
"Bodywork needs attention, hence the price of the car."

For attention, read respray.

Damn, I'm stuck on pink now. Maybe it's catching :err:

lmao! i know i caught the virus to as i pasted the qoute! lol. took alot of effect to try and change my font colour back!

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Don't like the ebay one, its got half arsed attempt written all over it but Pink16v's motor looks like a very professional job. The retrim looks smashing.

Not my colour, but a job very well done.

Iain

1 - 20 of 25 Posts