·
Registered
13,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
mg_tf
8,321 Posts
Cant decide if I love or hate the wheels. Rest of it looks OK - pretty much standard MS or MGF centre fayre.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Absolutely love the interior. That's the colourway I would like in my car. Very smart. Really like the front bumper too, smoothed in Trophy splitter is how MGR should have done it from day one. Wheels....Actually quite like them tbh, wouldn't buy them but they look good on that car. All in all, very nice, mostly pretty subtle.

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
:drool: Oh wow!! :drool:

Me want!!

Love the wheels, love the interior, love the choice of tints, love the front bumper! Whats not to like??

(Except maybe the 80's style sunstrip) ;)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
krisxf said:
:drool: Oh wow!! :drool:

Me want!!

Love the wheels, love the interior, love the choice of tints, love the front bumper! Whats not to like??

(Except maybe the 80's style sunstrip) ;)
...but it's not yellow and he doesn't have a colour-coded Migic Tree!!!

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Pete T said:
...but it's not yellow and he doesn't have a colour-coded Migic Tree!!!
That was the only down side I could think of actually! :haha:

But I'm now on a mad t'internet hunt for some "bling'in" wheels as I've never seen any on an F before and I REALLY like the look.

The bumblebee shall be pimped! Oh yes... :D

·
Registered
10,070 Posts
I quite like the pimp mobile at the start of the thread.
Think the blue on the seats should be same colour as the bodywork though. Not sure about the wheels, kinda like them!? Maybe look like they're trying too hard. I think I still prefer something like the simple/original 5 spoke VVC's...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts