MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, could anyone sharpen up this image for me as I want to use it to create a window sticker to go with my .org one. and maybe as a sig.
I have had a go but Photoshop is not my thing and I am sure it is taking me ages to do something the program could do in seconds if only I knew how.

The gap between the 'c' and the 'h' needs closing up a tad and the edges of the writing made sharperand cleaner and in places maybe straighter.

Thankyou muchly to anyone willing :)

Diche

·
Registered
11,850 Posts
Can't do much myself with it but I can sharpern the edges by turning it into a vector image in illustrator, I have also closed the gap up for you, but can't really starighten the lines to make it more neater.

Simon

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is way better than anything I could manage, with the software and skills that I have. I have been trying all evening to improve it but haven't got even close. Now I have seen it I am not sure I mind the fact it still looks handpainted, after all thats how I created the image in the first place.

Thankyou very much

·
Registered
11,850 Posts
That is way better than anything I could manage, with the software and skills that I have. I have been trying all evening to improve it but haven't got even close. Now I have seen it I am not sure I mind the fact it still looks handpainted, after all thats how I created the image in the first place.

Thankyou very much
Tbh all I did was was use the live trace function in illustrator playing around with the settings a bit, illustrator is much better for some things like this as it creates a vector image which can be resized and stil stay sharp edged when resized.

I could try and do some other ideas with just fonts as they can be made to look pretty good without going over board.

I am far from any good with either photoshop or illustrator but I enjoy playing around with them when I can.

Simon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts