MG-Rover.org Forums banner

201 - 220 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
cityrover
7,559 Posts
Here is my MG6, after a clean yesterday, meguiras wash & wax leaves a beautiful finish on the paintwork :broon:. I don't know how to copy/paste attachments onto the main thread bit on Chrome so you guys will have to look at attachments :/

Attachments

·
Registered
cityrover
7,559 Posts
Lovely car, certainly looks a lot more modern than the Civic.
Cheers, yes it does inside & out, they complain about the 6 quality but the Civic does feel quite cheap inside albeit well built. I actually had that Civic for a morning to take it in for a service at work, my step dad who owns it had my 6 for work. He works at Solihull Land Rover & builds prototypes there, he was very impressed with the 6 as were his work colleagues. For me the Civic was a fun drive, the 2.2 diesel is a cracker but the ride is a bit firm & the steering numb, the 6 is the better drivers car for me!

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Here is my MG6, after a clean yesterday, meguiras wash & wax leaves a beautiful finish on the paintwork :broon:. I don't know how to copy/paste attachments onto the main thread bit on Chrome so you guys will have to look at attachments :/
Do you want to come and clean mine

·
Registered
35 Posts
How do i post pic ?

Have just bought an MG6 1.9 diesel TSE ex demonstrator - lovely car and very pleased with it - would love to post pic of it but this site has no upload facility

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Have just bought an MG6 1.9 diesel TSE ex demonstrator - lovely car and very pleased with it - would love to post pic of it but this site has no upload facility
Hey bud

Congrats on the purchase, glad you're pleased with it.

To upload piccies, the easiest way is to load them to a photo sharing site such as Photobucket. Once uploaded, you'll have an option to share.

You'll need to paste in the [ IMG ] bit into a post and voila. Pictures uploaded.

·
Registered
35 Posts
MG6 pic

Hi,

I hav ecently purchasd an MG6 and Iam very impressed with it, as I thought Iwould be.

Ihave tried to load a pic - if unsuccessful will keep trying.

gord

·
Registered
791 Posts
A couple of more recent photos of mine that I have max-power'd recently! Got bored after 2.5 years and the alloys needed sorting after kerb damage with the car being used around town so much, but now she has the MG3, I decided to not stop at the alloys...more changes to come in the next few months.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks snifferdog1 - I like this colour because I will never lose my car in a carpark again ! Would yo believe it some b*****d has already scratched the paintwork

·
Registered
421 Posts
Im a big fan of the '6 too, there are some bargains around to be had now.

I found this review last night if youre interested in them

http://www.testdriven.co.uk/mg6-gt-diesel-review/
I was just telling my friend whilst driving today about how cheap it is for a brand new MG. The entire range is very very well priced. I am certainly very interested in the MG 6 as a family car. Looking to buy a larger car next year and I really like these new MG's.

201 - 220 of 240 Posts