MG-Rover.org Forums banner

181 - 200 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Just another, the two of them side by side!

All three cars on the drive. I must say, I love the chrome pack on the Magnette

·
Registered
mg_6_magnette
59 Posts
MG sales

After talking to the salesman at MG direct, he indicated they had sold 7 MG6 s that week, all awaiting collection, a lot of interest from their Merry Hill promotion for MG6 and many MG3 sales, all looks good!

·
Registered
mg_6_magnette
59 Posts
The sales guy did say this car drives brilliant, but after handing back the MG6 GT courtesy car I tend to agree, cant believe how different the drive can be, very pleased!!!

·
Registered
9,046 Posts
The sales guy did say this car drives brilliant, but after handing back the MG6 GT courtesy car I tend to agree, cant believe how different the drive can be, very pleased!!!
Glad you're pleased, do you know what the courtesy car was? Likeliness is I drove it as a courtesy one whilst mine was in the shop. :lol:

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Looks great! You probably saw our Magnette when you picked yours up, it was in for the second service when you collected yours on Saturday.

181 - 200 of 240 Posts