MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the other sub-forums have a post for owners' photos, so the MG 6 can't miss out.

Post up your photos of your pride and joy here.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Apparently they have been bought, by people young enough to know what a Megabyte is :stir: surely we should have some fan pics up by now?

·
Registered
11,846 Posts
Calling Smoggie and the other guy on here that has bought one can't remember his username though and anyone else who hasnt admitted to buying one yet :nopics:

Simon

·
Registered
791 Posts
Since this was meant to be a thread for photos of the 6, perhaps the mods might want to split my accident photos and for those that are interested, here are some photos taken on the day of the purchase.

·
Registered
mg_express
11,058 Posts
like :broon:

love the almost matching plates.
think the cars cover 3 of the 4 generations, you just need an MGF and a softop SAIC MG when they are released.

·
Registered
791 Posts
like :broon:

love the almost matching plates.
think the cars cover 3 of the 4 generations, you just need an MGF and a softop SAIC MG when they are released.
My daughter chose the 6's plate from the list at the dealer as it was closest to the TF's plate.

What I would really like to add to the collection is a pre-war Midget or if I had the money (instead of buying new MGs with poor residuals) is a 1934 PA Airline Coupe, that has to be the most beautiful MG ever made imho. An MGA would also be nice, as would a ZA Magnette, and definitely a 1960's MG 1300.

·
Registered
mg_express
11,058 Posts
agree on the older MG's looking nice. saw a few at the east of england show, one was particularly nice, but had a flat tyre :err:

·
Registered
11,846 Posts
Awesome pics of the 3 MG's!

Is it just you on here that bought one then?:err:

Glad no-one was hurt in the accident too!
We have 2 known members on here that have 6's and I think a 3rd was seen posting the other day, there may be more that just dont want to mention it maybe due to a lot of the negativity towards the MG6 maybe :dunno:

Simon

1 - 20 of 240 Posts