MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know im probably posting this thread in the wrong section, but i was wondering if some one could do this chop for me??
It'd be much appreciated.

I would firstly like Rover 200 MK3 headlights added instead of the MG ZR ones, and keep the same blue colour if possible.

Then also if i could see it in Black (with the Rover 200 headlights!)

Im sure someone out there will be able to give it a go.

Thanks guys!

(I ACTUALLY CANT UPLOAD THE FILE AS ITS TOO BIG, BUT IF SOMEONE IS WILLING TO DO THIS COULD THEY GIVE ME THEIR E-MAIL SO I CAN SEND IT???)
Thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah i know, i always knew it would look great, its just that i couldnt do the chop myself so i needed help.

Thanks alot for taking the time to do this for me :URGOD:

But if anyone is good at changing the colour of cars could they have a go at spraying it black???

Cheers again, it looks mad!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd say it will be a bit of work! but im sure some bodyshop will do it for me.
Is the Rover 25 front bumper the same as the ZR???
Could i not just cut out the middle bit at the headlights???

·
Registered
rover_25
3,457 Posts
yeah the 25 front is pretty much the same as the zr. Yeah a good body shop would be able to mould them in no probs

·
Registered
rover_25
3,457 Posts
maybe you could get away with not wireing the head light ones up other wise it would look to much when you indiacate

·
Registered
466 Posts
Mike200SEi said:
You could wire them up in parallel with the headlights or something, is that legal??
Duno if its legal or not but I have a side light bulb in each of the 25/zr indicators which are always on whenever the ignition is turned on.Weather or not, the normal lights are on. I still have the indicator bulbs in there aswell, and they are fully visible

1 - 20 of 29 Posts