MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
cityrover
13,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have bought this car with a nokia 6210 phone kit installed, now since I dont have a 6210, this car kit is just in the way. How easy are they to remove, bearing in mind that this is the full kit with the mic on the a pillar. Or if its a big job, is it possible just to change to the cradle to one with a pop-port connector for my 6230?

·
Registered
320 Posts
I've got the same thing, but have not be able to find another one to snap on, where did you find the info from. when I spoke to an auto electrician they said these adaptors dont work and i would need to replace the whole thing, so was this just BullS***

·
Registered
481 Posts
Can't see why they don't work.
When I first got the 75 spoke to the fitting guy who fits them to our directors cars, said swopping was 80% of his work, that kit you need actually by then I had swopped to motorola though, and ripped the old one out.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have bought this car with a nokia 6210 phone kit installed, now since I dont have a 6210, this car kit is just in the way. How easy are they to remove, bearing in mind that this is the full kit with the mic on the a pillar. Or if its a big job, is it possible just to change to the cradle to one with a pop-port connector for my 6230?
You could always buy a 6210 nokia, I know someone who has one that doesn't use it now.... lemme think ...who was it? I remember it was meeee

nick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts