MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let you guys know how pleased I am with these guys, the service has been great and im now booked in for the first of my 2 free 6 monthly "health checks". After asking what this was I was quite surprised....

Its a mini service :) New oil and filters etc etc all free of charge!

Perhaps im used to crap quality but a big thumbs up to these guys!!

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
You should write to the General Manager and Write/e-mail to MG Rover themselves. There is an e-mail address on the rover website. People are quick to complain, but rarely compliment.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took your advice and shot off a quick email, hope someone takes notice and gives them the credit there due :)

·
Registered
430 Posts
I use Pheonix Rednal and find them very good. They actually do the work AND sort out any niggles you have.

I agree that it is worth writing to the MD to say how pleased you are with the service ..... mention names if possible as this can only help motivate staff to carry on doing the same.

Well done Pheonix Bromsgrove!

AL

·
Registered
mg_6_gt
1,580 Posts
I would expect Pheonix dealerships to be better than most because they are actually owned by either Pheonix Venture Holdings Ltd or MG-Rover, dont know which, but I have certainly noticed an improvement in the service at Kidderminster since Pheonix took it over.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts