MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Further to the posts made on the windstop thread, I wondered how many of us are patriotic enough and/or footie mad to be driving around with a car adorned with St. George's flags???

Are you one of them? Time to confess!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Got a big george cross flag in the cab of my BT van, but i had that before all the world cup mania and i'm considering taking it down now so as not to look as council as every other 'patriot' :lol:
Wouldnt spoil my F with one though ~ tooooooooooo chav ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh dear...boys, boys, BOYS........sigh...egg shaped balls belong in the only sport there is - RUGBY!

So....we've just one person who has admitted to once having a flag on his TF...any more brave people going to admit to having a flag on their baby to support Shrek and his broken metatarsal.... and his chums???

·
Registered
12,799 Posts
Intenso said:
I predict an England-Germany final with England winning 3-2 after extra time!
I don't agree with that :D

Germany won't reach the final - still too little Bremer players in the team :haha:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Not quite St George's more like Union Flags for me as I too had to resort to some ingenuity and resourcefulness.

Careless winter storage of the windstop left a hole in the mesh which I covered by tacking some Union flag badges on @25p each from fleabay, it saved the cost of a new windstop and doesn't look too bad (see pic below). I've not had a chance to test them for Health & Safety or Insurance purposes - but then that's for another thread ;)

·
Registered
698 Posts
Got the old George Cross on my reg plate. And I've just followed a Vectra with 6 GC transfers stuck on.
If I can find a place that sells them - and they look like they'll be reatively easy to remove when we go out after the group stage - I may well invest some of my hard earned.
G

Woahhh there noops, just noticed the soft toys above your mirror, are you mad? just think of the damage they might do in the event of your car going too fast over a speed bump, and you've got the roof clips open!!!!! if you roll the car they might put deep scratches in the tarmac causing a following vehicle to career madly out of control into thousands of eastern europeans waiting to cash their giros at the posty. Living on the edge eh?

·
Registered
27,269 Posts
Chris T said:
Shame you’ve got the flags upside down.:slap:
:lol: you have as well, the red diaganols should be on the bottom on the left hand side.

Edit: Although looking closer at them, I think it's mainly a badly made flag

1 - 20 of 55 Posts