MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you believe that some one has e mailed my boss to tell him I will be phoning in sick! apparently he wanted to save me a phone call how nice is that! and advised me I could go into work tomorrow and pick up my P45 where do these loosers come from?

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
That is nasty, if you need help pinning down the person whilst you apply a hot soldering iron to their eyes just let me know

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking more like a rusty nail but your suggestion has equal appeal

santa20 said:
That is nasty, if you need help pinning down the person whilst you apply a hot soldering iron to their eyes just let me know
Cheers mate am I allowed to post his name?

·
Registered
30,859 Posts
are you saying someone has grassed you for going to ring a sick day in?

do soem people have nothing else better to do than make other peoples lives more difficult!?!

say his name and well all bombard him with dodgey emails!

·
Registered
mg_zs
1,322 Posts
Ask one of the moderators what they think, after all, one good turn deserves another?Just goes to show, how much more considerate you are though, as you thought to ask instead of just posting it up, did he find the info off here?

IVAN

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IVAN MG said:
Ask one of the moderators what they think, after all, one good turn deserves another?Just goes to show, how much more considerate you are though, as you thought to ask instead of just posting it up, did he find the info off here?

IVAN
I don't know mate he is probably a little chav without a brain! anyway after a bit of deliberation I have to decided to share his info : his post name is 'relativelyminor' which probably sums him up well!

·
Registered
mg_zt
3,335 Posts
Please PM Steve Childs and tell him the details, this Troll has been around for a while, but won't take the hint that it's not wanted around here.... You may want to consider getting the Police involved, as he uses AOL and they hide peoples details.
HTH

John

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
This is one of the reasons I don't divulge specific personal information about myself on any forum.

That is bang out of order though.

Anyway, if you do go into work, its just one mans word against another, nothing proven and hence no action can be taken.
I don't even believe that anything written on the forum can be used against you.

·
Registered
58 Posts
grrrrrr

what kinda people think they have the right to do things like that!
sure he has got his fair share of e-mails since then!
well im hopeing so if not im on my own hahahha!:devil:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts