MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know of a rover parts supplier that will mail order parts, my local dealer has told me they cannot supply any more parts,I would`nt buy another car of them again. talk about leaving there customers high and dry. so any help would be appreciated. maybe someone should pole this question, name and shame all those main dealers that have run out on there customers, there must be more out there.

·
Registered
cityrover
13,055 Posts
search for "rimmer bros" in google (filter on haha) and they are a good source of new OE parts.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Phil_216sli_Mk3 said:
search for "rimmer bros" in google (filter on haha) and they are a good source of new OE parts.
^
^
^
Naming no names :guns: a company not far from this text told me the hg was £40 so I said yes gave them my card details and then the guy went ooo "sorry its now £102 do you still want it?" no thanks mate my local factors can do it all for £68.So 4 days later it arrives form them (not my factors):eek: £10pp as well.On the phone in mad dog mode arrrrr "sorry sir I dont know how that happened?" too late now dude youve had my dosh and I havent the time to mess about.

caveat emperor

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi all,

If it's just gaskets you need, try "BGAutomotive" in google. they supplied a next-day HG for my 420GSI, at a good price, when all other sources had dried up. They seem to manufacture the parts themselves, but if mine is anything to go by it was very precisely cut and matched the Klinger version exactly (it was even complete with torque-down specs!).

Regards
HJ1957

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank You Every One, I Went For Rimmer Bros, Pumped The Part Numbers In , It Gave Me A Price And I Have Ordered, Easy.
Thank You All Again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts