MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
i've a "94"216gsi its a two tone green and grey but i'm trying to find what the actual names of the colours are the paint code is ryp,i've tried my local rover dealer and they claim they have no codes going back to that year!

thanks
marc

G

·
Its stampted on to the vehicle id plate. MGR dealers do know what the colour is they probably just couldn't be arsed

·
Registered
64 Posts
How do some of you guys know the paint name from the three letter code? Anyone know of any resources on the Net for finding paint names? I can't for the life of me find out what name is given to the paint code RHW.

·
Registered
317 Posts
RHW = Quicksilver + Tempest, Simple I work for a major automotive paint manufacturer.

Mackinnon said:
How do some of you guys know the paint name from the three letter code? Anyone know of any resources on the Net for finding paint names? I can't for the life of me find out what name is given to the paint code RHW.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Traveller1 said:
What about the code NND ?This is a white.......does not appear to be in the Rover paint colour guide for a 600 (1995)

Thankyou
Strange because it is White Diamond which was a standard colour.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.