MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....... has the TF ever been on Top gear in it's newer format??.

Don't remember it ever being on, but someone said the TF was tested 'on-track' against other makes??..

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I've seen pretty much every show for last couple of series and i haven't seen the TF being reviewed, only the stretched F that hamster drove to the Brits!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
it'll be interesting to see if they do a feature on the 'new' TFs rolling out.

The cynic in me suggests that it'll be dissappointing tho :(

·
Registered
mg_tf
8,321 Posts
I think Tiffany did a review of teh TF in Le Man Green IIRC and he (as expected form a crap failed racing dirver) panned it. Said it was better than the F, but not much. That may have been for 5th Gear though.

·
In the Garage
MG TF
32,997 Posts
I think Tiffany did a review of teh TF in Le Man Green IIRC and he (as expected form a crap failed racing dirver) panned it. Said it was better than the F, but not much. That may have been for 5th Gear though.
That was 5th Gear, he panned it as it was too stable he couldn't make the rear end hang in a "look at me I the best driver" style. As you say as expected form a crap failed racing driver.

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That was 5th Gear, he panned it as it was too stable he couldn't make the rear end hang in a "look at me I the best driver" style. As you say as expected form a crap failed racing driver.
Do you know if this was the original TF Chris?, or the later 04/05 with the revised suspenders?.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts