MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
walked to car at 5;30 am this morning to drive to work, noticed some little :***: :***: had decided tp practice his football skills with my near side wing mirror :guns3: had to get it repaired quick as i am off to xmas weekend in morning, mate at a local garage sourced me a new complete wing mirror , cost including labour £152...... hell that really hurt paying that today :***:

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
:cus: :guns: :cus: :guns: :yikes: :toastie: :guns3: :guns2: :guns4: :irked: :irked: :irked: :banghead: :devil2: :cus: :mad: :irked: :guns: :guns2:

That... ALMOST covers how angry this makes me...

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Fook sake! I had this happen to my 1st car... not as bad.. but I was still MAJORLY pissed off. I even kicked a nearby bolard.. needless to say, my GF and friends were scared and trying to calm me down, hehe. :O

The world is a funny place... :guns4:

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
Dell, I'm willing to donate a fiver to the "Charity for top blokes wing mirrors" cos I'm gutted for ya mate! Also as a gesture of thanks for Waterman efforts! :D

Hope you get your cleaver to the little ****! :irked:

·
Registered
10,841 Posts
Jeez some people are utter to$$ pot$ :( People have no respect, yet if you did that to there old mans car or summert they'de kick ur head in.
My nan had that happen a few weeks ago, some little punk up the road thought t would be funny to kick her mirrors off her fiat panda.
Only problem was, parts... Dealer only! as no scrappers had any, and cost a fair bit too :(

Regards

Stu C

·
Registered
9,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
randyjim said:
Dell, I'm willing to donate a fiver to the "Charity for top blokes wing mirrors" cos I'm gutted for ya mate! Also as a gesture of thanks for Waterman efforts! :D

Hope you get your cleaver to the little ****! :irked:
lol thanks jim, keep your money in your pocket mate, i do the waterman meets because i enjoy getting people together, and i am currently looking into a great idea for a meet next year, see ya sunday mate :)

·
Registered
14,750 Posts
Shame it needed sorting quick, ive got one of them spare!

Bloody annoying how you have to come back to things like this:(

Parked on man road?

·
Banned
4,808 Posts
Bad luck Dell, you don't seem to have a lot of luck with your motors, anyway see ya Sunday...and don't forget our pool challenge ;) Warmup then best of 3 methinks :bgrin2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts