MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ive got a zr in orange nd someone told me it was a limited edition. Anyone else got one and also can anyone tell me how many were produced in this colour? cheers

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dont think so, was first registered in orange. Did a search on google. it found i think 2 seperate orange ones. i'll try get a pic.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sure is lol. You get a load of looks from other ZR drivers who cant beleive they never picked this colour.

·
Registered
16,488 Posts
it was a colour which should have been part of the standard range, not on the monogram lists - orange looks great if you get the right cars, hence that ZR or the new focus ST for example.

·
Registered
16,488 Posts
I'd say a 100-200 roughly - monogram was fairly exclusive. Did more monogram customers have their interiors done or were exterior paint choices a preferable option to have?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I bought the car 2nd hand but it all seems pretty standard. The only thing ive not really noticed in another zr is the seats. Ive got patternless seats. ie only plain black fabirc inbetween the leather.

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
Jaccrabb, I'd love to see some photos of your car - inside and out if poss. The interior sounds nice too.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts