MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zt
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as reported on BBS the mx boys are at it again, god do they have an inferiority complex or what? http://www.mx5ocforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=8205, I say leave them to it in their own little world, shame really cos Ive got a mate at work who drives a five and he isnt narrow minded like that lot, hmmmmm u just cant help some people, can yer

·
Registered
mg_tf
85 Posts
After reading the forum which started in July 2004 and is still going strong in March 2005,maybe these people should stop slagging us MG owners off and actually go for a drive in their lovely MX'5 it seems they have nothing better to do.But just to question a couple of their points.

1. The lady said she had got a delivery of a brand new MGF surely this should be TF in 2004,(so no knowledge background)

2. How many people on that forum did admit to prefering the external look of the MGF/TF over their MX'5 but still bought the MX due to the interior(the external look of the car ,to me is this major reason to buying the car so are we saying these people don't like the look of their car's)

I test drove both before buying my 135,and i must admit the MX was well put together, drove well and was super smooth,but it didn't feel like i was driving a sports car it's wasn't rough and ready which is part of the fun,plus i'm a bloke and MX's are purely for girls,but the new version due out later this year looks quite butch in the photos so maybe it's worth a look.

·
Registered
255 Posts
My dad is an avid Mazda/Toyota fan, having two Celica's and a MX3....tried for all he was worth to get me to buy a '5'.....i wasnt impressed and still bought my 'f' and yes i did the test drive!!

Give me an 'f' any day....pardon the pun!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts