MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Its a little on the cheeky side, but at least its a cat D so it doesnt need VIC or whatever to get back on the road.
Still, thats the asking price of a good one, you arent going to get it for one that needs new panels +spraying.

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Samuel said:
Its a little on the cheeky side, but at least its a cat D so it doesnt need VIC or whatever to get back on the road.
Still, thats the asking price of a good one, you arent going to get it for one that needs new panels +spraying.
Thats not the asking price for a 2000 MY good one...

A good 2000 MY one will fetch at least £5k

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
My MY2000 (the picture makes me sad actually, same colour an' all) cost me £5250 back in February and has only done 28k - that car is extremely over priced!

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
hahaha, that's stupid, it has inner wing damage ffs, needs a inner wing, wing, bumper and paint......

i have fitted a inner wing on a MGF before and it aint a easy feet, to get that done by a garage your looking at atleast 1.5K ATLEAST!!!

glad no muppet bought that :lol:

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'd guess this guy was just hoping he'd tempt a fool to part with that kind of cash. Looking at the pictures I'm not sure the front slam panel is looking all that straight either.

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
What's wrong with the price?

Obviously you haven't heard of the unwritten 11th commandment "Thou shalt pay £2000 extra for privilage of owning Trophy yellow vehicle!" :_poke:

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
cjmillsnun said:
Thats not the asking price for a 2000 MY good one...

A good 2000 MY one will fetch at least £5k
You just made my day - anyone want mine with 50,000 on it, cream leather interior etc, the big nice alloys (6 square spoke 16") chrome ashtray, gearnob, handbrake button and erm some aluminium thingys on the doors??

Just had all new brakes all round - a bargain at £7k ?

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
James C said:
3 years old and a new clutch? One lady owner? Now I'm not jumping to conclusions, but... ;)

erm i would expect 80K out of my clutch arround the doors, motorway's i would expect over 100K!!, or is that just me :oops:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts